|
Recently I Created a Brand New GOAT-Video ! (and Did you See this X/Tweet with Goats in Trees here on the Right..>>.? !) |
|
Food Forrest and afterwards we also had a little
nearby Hike aswell, where - to our Surprise - we
Seen several GOATS as you can see in this VIDEO here Above !
nearby Hike aswell, where - to our Surprise - we
Seen several GOATS as you can see in this VIDEO here Above !
As You Know when ever I have the time,
I also like to have a look what
Reminding me about some of our own (Funny)
you fellow YouTubers are Posting,
and I also Just Discovered a GOAT-Video
Reminding me about some of our own (Funny)
GOAT-Video's on this Blog, (Like the One You See here Above)
and some of the Cute & Funny GOAT-Designs we Created....,
|
Did you Already Discover our
To Give you an Idea about what Goes into our Designs....,
you can discover more about - the PROCESS - about how
this T-Shirt Design came to life.
(Also See one of our
TOP Tweets in this Post)
PHOTO with GOATS:
Some time ago around Christmas we took several Photos at Christmas Stables
like the Photo You see in the Tweet here below,
This Tweet even became a Decembers - TOPTWEET ! ! ! -
GOAT-Video's on our
EDS-Cartoon & Art Blog !

















Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten